We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team to build tools that will help protect the 27 million people in this country living in communities with aging infrastructure.
Full-Stack Software Developer
Make a difference as a Full-Stack Software Developer (Fully Remote)
Did you get into software development to make a difference in people’s lives?
SmartProperty is a small but growing organization that is changing the world for condominium and homeowners associations by reinventing the way they plan for and safeguard their community’s future. We have dedicated everything we have to preventing another disaster like the Surfside condo collapse from happening again. We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team to build tools that will help protect the 27 million people in this country living in communities with aging infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field), or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack .Net development, including front-end programming in Angular and middle- and back-end engineering with .NET, C#, Entity Framework (or similar ORM), IoC/DI container, LINQ, SQL, or Redis
- Experience with multi-tiered, web-based, application development
- Relentless persistence in finding, triaging, and resolving bugs and ‘undocumented product features’.
- A drive to learn and improve your skills and the ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment
- Excitement for the benefits and complexities of working in a startup — change on the fly doesn’t frustrate you, it inspires you!
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, empathy, and a sense of humor
Bonus points for…
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Experience with a cloud provider such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server or MySQL, and the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- An understanding of code versioning tools such as Git including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
How you’ll make a difference:
Your knowledge and experience matter – you’ll be able to contribute to the success of the company by brainstorming, thinking outside of the box, and identifying opportunities for growth.
We’ve got a very small engineering team, so your contribution will have a huge impact on our product and our customers. You’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of product development, from brainstorming new ideas to design, implementation, testing, and deployment. Our dev environment is agile and iterative, so your work will be seen by clients right away, not after waiting months for a slow release process.
How we’ll take care of you:
Our product is right on the cusp of tipping over into a larger market share. Joining now will give you ample growth opportunities, equity options, and the flexibility to tailor your role as we grow.
While you are welcome to come into our office in San Diego, we have a remote-first culture, so you can work from anywhere. We hold bi-annual in-person meetups to brainstorm and build team relationships.
To provide a high level of excellent service to our clients, we feel that a healthy work-life balance is critical. To maintain a healthy body, we cover your health and wellness. To maintain a balance, we offer unlimited vacation time and flexible working hours so you can reset, recharge and spend valuable time with your loved ones.
Make a difference in the world, and in your life. Join SmartProperty today! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Living Reserve Study™ is more than an electronic version of your reserve study. It’s a suite of tools that let you control every aspect of your asset management process, from tracking reserve component inventory to funding scenarios to tracking maintenance to managing capital improvement projects.